Alzheimer's Family Care
The Alzheimer's Association® is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research.
We provide care and support to those to affected.
The Association works to provide care and support for all those affected by Alzheimer’s and all other dementia. We are here to help.
- We have local chapters across the nation, providing services within each community. Find your chapter.
- Our free nationwide 24/7 Helpline (800.272.3900) is staffed by master’s-level clinicians and specialists, providing confidential support and information to all those affected in over 200 languages.
- We conduct face-to-face support groups and education programs in communities nationwide, and work to ensure that these services reach underserved populations.
- Our online community forum, ALZConnected®, provides a place for people with Alzheimer’s disease and their caregivers to connect with others, share questions, find answers and share opinions with individuals or groups in the Alzheimer’s community.
- We provide innovative resources to support those living with Alzheimer’s, such as LiveWell, a suite of online tools to empower those living with the disease.
- We provide caregivers and families with comprehensive online resources and information through our Alzheimer's and Dementia caregiving section, which features sections on early-stage, middle-stage and late-stage caregiving.
- Our free online tool, Alzheimer's Navigator®, helps those facing the disease to determine their needs and develop an action plan.
- We make it easy for families to find programs and services using the Alzheimer’s Association & AARP Community Resource Finder, a comprehensive database of dementia and aging-related resources.
- We house the Alzheimer's Association virtual library, a resource center devoted to increasing knowledge about Alzheimer's disease and other dementias.
Our Vision: A world without Alzheimer's and all other dementia®.
Our Mission: The Alzheimer's Association leads the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia — by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
Care and Support
We work on a national and local level to provide care and support for all those affected by Alzheimer's and other dementias.
As the largest nonprofit funder of Alzheimer's research, the Association is committed to advancing vital research toward methods of treatment, prevention and, ultimately, a cure.
The Association is the leading voice for Alzheimer's disease advocacy, fighting for critical Alzheimer’s research and care initiatives at the state and federal level.
Payment Option : Credit Card
Age Group : Seniors (60+), Adults (26-59)
Services Offered : Tele-Health
Therapist Genders : All
Population : Alzheimer's
Services to Specific Cultural Groups : All
Specialties : Alzheimer’s or Dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease